Saturday, March 6, 2021
Friday, March 5, 2021
Get Snatched! Get The Scoop On Why Reality TV Star Amara La Negra's Waist Trainer Is The Shape Of Things To Come
The newly launched collection is floral in design and is ideal for people who want to achieve or enhance their hourglass figure while also supporting a good cause. Within the collection, there are three different styles, a waist trainer with one, two, or three straps. The Amara Maximillia: 1 Strap Waist Trainer Floral Beauty option offers wearers comfort, style, and can aid weight loss around the midsection.
Waist Forever says the neoprene compression can make the waistline look smaller and can be discreetly worn to the gym, work, or while running errands. The Amara Maximillia collection is designed to create a sauna effect that targets the midsection and core. This increases how much a person sweats during their workout, which can help to burn fat faster, reshape and reduce fat deposits, and support weight loss.
Meet Brian & Darnitra Jackson, a Black husband and wife team with over 20 years of combined experience in graphic design, marketing, photography, and 3D animation. Their company, Unimation Media, promised to shake things up and 6 months later, the receipts are in.
Previously, with even a passing glance, a person would notice these types of media graphics and ended up being disappointed because there was not a diverse choice of multi-cultural assets. Brian, who is the lead 3D animator at the firm, comments, "Things were always going to change when we launched the Scroll Stopping Dance Pack."
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Their virtual events are now streamed live from the Jackson Room, jazz spot: the last Saturday of every month. Even despite the pandemic Jackson Room, performances are becoming more and more supported by newer online supporters and also consistent Jackson Room patrons. This is fueled by club owner Ed Jackson's adaption of streaming digital video technology available online.
It is fitting that the performance tonight will showcase the talents of living legend jazz vocalist the talented Ty Stephens. Ty Stephens, is the man with a satiny voice tonal quality and exciting jazz artistry improvisation.
You'll really enjoy yourself February, 27th, 2021 with Ty Stephens and his ensemble of extraordinary jazz artists. You can register for this promising evening of jazz when you click here.
Monday, February 22, 2021
According to the CEO of the company, "Culture is one of the most vital tools used to bring humans together." MelaninPeople recognizes the need to connect and welcomes people from all professional backgrounds, including music, entertainment, medicine, faring, fashion, engineering, and beyond.
Although the app is all-encompassing, users can easily narrow down connection preferences by honing in on their specific field. The good thing about this app is that anyone can use this app including non-blacks who love the black community and want to support with positive energy.
Saturday, February 20, 2021
Community School District 29 in collaboration with the New York City Department of Education Central Office and the Queens South Borough Office are pleased to present a special education math workshop series on the following days:
Friday, February 12, 2021
Discover How The Largest Black Chamber Of Commerce Blazes New Partnerships To Help Small Businesses Get PPP Financing
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
|Rising Make Up Artist Zimani, Founder of Faces By Zimani|
Friday, January 29, 2021
|To Order Tickets For The Streaming Event Click Here|
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Discover Insights From CPA and Tax Expert Safie Russell On The Next Round of PPP And Business Development
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
State Senators James Sanders Jr., And Law Makers Introduce Comprehensive Search Warrant Reform Legislation in NYS
- Restrict the issuance and execution of all No Knock warrants and raids by limiting them only to instances when human life is in jeopardy.
- Increase the application requirements, requiring officers to report age/gender/known disabilities of all occupants.
- Ensures warrants expire after 7 days and prevents the use of stale information (officers have to provide current evidence in the 24 hrs. before warrant execution). Breonna Taylor's evidence/surveillance was 60 days old when officers went to execute the warrant.
- Add more specifics for how all warrants can be executed (i.e. officers required to be in uniform, must wait 30 seconds, and may not use flash bang grenades).
- Add measures of oversight and accountability by making audio/video and warrant execution reports available for review by independent oversight.
- “It’s hard to believe that anyone can argue that the public is well served by allowing armed officers to smash into a house out of the blue,” said State Senator Brian Benjamin. “How can this possibly be the safest way to arrest someone? We’ve seen hundreds like Breona Taylor killed or harmed because people decided that using these tactics was no big deal. We need to rein it in, and we need to do it now.”