Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Support The African Most Beautiful USA Pageant As They Cruise To Showcase Talent And RAISE Money For Causes
Sunday, June 19, 2022
Less than 10% of Americans are millionaires. About 79% of millionaires claim they didn't obtain their wealth from an inheritance. According to the National Study Of Millionaires, the largest study of its type, only 21% of millionaires in the US received inheritances.
According to CNBC about 8.8% of all Americans are millionaires (or about 20.27 million Americans) . Since only 8.8% of Americans are millionaires this begs the question: how can the other 91.2% of Americans get on the path to wealth creation?
These certainly are sobering statistics to reflect on given the increasingly problematic nature of obtaining affluence in our country. However, entrepreneur Timothy Griggs, has developed an innovative and high-tech system to help most of us achieve financial viability and put us on the road to wealth creation in the United States.
Griggs has an extensive background of over 20 years in real estate investing and is also a mortgage broker. This positions him as an excellent resource since 90% of millionaires in the US invest their money in real estate. Learn more in the video below...
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
|Photo By Salman Hossain Saif On Unsplash|
As a reference we have certainty reached a critical mass in the number of people being killed by guns and by police officers with guns, cross incompressible thresholds in the number of children massacred by assault weapons and reached calorific boiling points with sorry a... police officers and politicians.
Politicians who rallied to stand up for Ukraine but laid down when called to protect our children. We are talking policemen who shoot when they should not (in the back, at a traffic stop, sleeping at home, with hands up, and fail to shoot when they should (standing down/ waiting while kids are murdered, when a white racist kills ten black people and walks out with hands up; if this would have been a person of any other color it would have unbelievable massacre. We are talking police officer who repeatedly violates the oath to serve and protect- a boiling point. In the animal kingdom a lioness or female elephant will sacrifice their life to protect their young, but mankind has evolved to a pathetic threshold of protecting their blue suits/day job rather than save their children.
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Discover How This Dad Creates App Enabling Students To Alert Their Parents About School Shootings In Real Time.
Meet James A. Samuel, Jr., a father of two, and a fighter pilot turned tech innovator who has developed a cloud-based app called ANJEL Tech that enables students to alert their parents faster in the event of a school shooting. During an emergency, the app discreetly turns any smartphone into a personal body cam that sends out automatic notifications to their loved ones with live video streaming, audio, and the child’s exact GPS location.
School shootings in America occur at a horrific rate, with 27 occurring so far this year! James says that he came up with the idea to create the app to keep his own children safer in America, given the increasing threats they face in society. Now, however, he wants all children to benefit from it as well.
Here’s how it works:
With a push of a button, the discrete application allows users (students, etc.) to live stream any incident and provide real-time video and audio footage to their loved ones. The app also sends 3 different notifications (text, email, and in-app notifications) to their loved ones alerting them to the video feed. It also sends location updates every 10 seconds to their loved ones viewing their live stream, so they know precisely where their child/student is located and/or moving. As the parents view the live stream, they are also provided personalized directions to help them navigate to their children, and ANJEL Tech securely stores this audio, video, and location information in the cloud for future use and/or downloading.