Virtual Forum Gives Black Business Owners Strategy For Contracts And Capital, While Curating Community
Southeast Queens, NY | September 9, 2022 - Discover how to leverage your power as a Minority and Women Business Enterprise (M/WBE) and/or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) to acquire more contracts. The 3rd Annual Black Business Owners Forum (BBOF) will provide strategic resources and information to help you develop your game plan to secure contracts in the government and private sector marketplace and achieve your goals.
This virtual event will take place on Thursday, October 13, 2022 from 9:00am - 6:00pm EST and includes masterclasses with subject matter experts, networking opportunities, resource rooms and more. “This is a work on your business, not in your business day to raise the bar and dominate as a CEO,” states BBOF Founder and Host Danielle Douglas.
- The Takeover - Commanding a Presence in the Marketplace
- Beyond the Limits - Advancing Your Moves Into New Markets
- Expanding Your Territory - Utilizing DBE Certification to Increase Opportunities
- Winning the Financial Game - Understanding Cashflow to Maximize Profits
- Gaining An Advantage - Leveraging Technology for a Competitive Edge and...
- Breaking Old Ground with New Tools - Implementing New Strategies to Manage Insurance Costs.